- [LMV] Support .VUE file property.
- Fixed incorrect IFC Class and Element description in IFC hierarchy.
- AVEVA E3D import (RVM file format) – missing attributes in the object properties.
- Allow Display ID to be shown in Timeliner overlay text.
- Add a space between the date and time in TXT clash report exports.
- Read shared parameters in corresponding to IFC data.
- Timeliner Auto Attach not working on certain Category/Property.
- SceneConvertServer doesn’t shutdown.
- Setting global options via API or XML file has no affect with out-of-process loaders.
- ArchiCAD 21 cannot export nwc with error “Cannot write output file”.
- Cannot check ArchiCAD 21 in “Configure Installation” dialog when installing NWExporter2019.
- C++ error rendering a model.
- Navisworks does not display anything if the assembly is saved in a substitute LOD.
- Navisworks Manage 2018 crash with CER during Save.
- CER when load IFC file after install IFC for Revit.
- Navisworks License Timeout.
- Multi – threaded clash, crashing with a point cloud data set.
- A Chinese translation mistake in Archicad config file “nwexportarchicad.name”.
- ArchiCAD21 Exporter options display unreadable code in localization OS.
- Exported NWC and Glued model are not what is displayed in Revit.
- English Language Pack – Spanish category objects in selection tree.
- Revit to Navisworks Export is excluding certain instances of family.
- Navis exporter progress dialog issues.
- Global Options overrides are not passed onto SceneConvertServer.
- Some files cannot be loaded with internal error.
- Cannot load rvt because of an internal error.
- Navisworks 2018 crashes with saving file.
- Embedded texture is not displayed while opening NWD file.
Direct download links for 2019.1 update could be found at Luke Johnson’s blog.
If you are interested in Navisworks future, please vote for bringing back Navisworks Idea Station here: Autodesk community ideas.