Revizto is a real-time BIM issue tracking software that uses game engine to create interactive 3D environments for collaboration. Revizto supports Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Civil 3D, Tekla, SketchUp, Rhino and IFC files converted into Revizto viewer.
And the recent update brings the following list of the new features:
- Issue Stamps. Accelerate your markup workflow with Issue Stamps. This new feature will enable you to identify project issues with a single click and automate the reporting and management of those issues.
- OBJ Import. Easily import your reality capture models into Revizto with the new OBJ Import tool.
- Bi-directional clash status synchronization with Navisworks. Enhance your clash detection process with bi-directional clash status synchronization between Revizto and Navisworks.
- Export to IFC. Ability to export Revizto projects to IFC format.
- High res images in the Issue Tracker. Revizto Issue Tracker now supports high resolution images up to 4K – including markups over both 3D and photos.
- Ruler in VR. Explore and define issues accurately with our new Ruler tool in Virtual Reality.
- Toggle between grids and levels of sub-models. Navigate your model even easier with the ability to toggle between grids and the levels of the sub-models in your project.
- Hebrew support for text input.
Check out the full article at the official Revizto blog.