The recent 2021.2.27 update brings several breaking changes to the Zhukoven Dynamo package:
- Support for Dynamo 2.3:
- Updated nodes library structure.
- Fixed issues with broken Inputs and Outputs.
- Improved nodes stability.
- Discontinued support for Dynamo 1.3.x due to the changes in file format (from XML to JSON).
- Zhukoven package now has a new “Home” on GitHub: https://github.com/zhukoven/DynamoZhukoven
|Package version||Target Dynamo version||Target Revit version||Support status|
|2021.2.27||Dynamo 2.3.0||Revit 2020.2.3||✅ Current|
The next package updates will use a slightly different release naming scheme – Calendar versioning, which will replace the actual package publish date I’m using now (YYYY.MM.DD) with Major.Minor.Micro scheme based on the current year and month (i.e. 2021.2.1, 2021.2.2, etc).
I will be adding sample DYN files to the package’s Extras folder and document nodes library on GitHub.
And as always, if you found an issue, feel free to contact me – this time by opening an issue on GitHub: https://github.com/zhukoven/DynamoZhukoven/issues